Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

to all the non-believers...


I was NOT overreacting about how underwhelming the mona lisa was. You don't even need to have been to the Louvre yourself to know how disappointingly small it is. She is TINY, ok. proof below:

she's tiny as hell so all u non believers are real motherfukers
anyway, I said I'd look 4 more photos of ppl taking photos of mona, and I stuck 2 my word. Enjoy this exclusive PART DEUX (PART UN here) of my journalistic endeavours into the activity of the most under-documented fandom: the Monites

Monites paying up to 5 for audiotours about their queen - the cost of dedication
I can't see the actual painting but I'm not sure I mind
go big or go home
On the left: devout Monites, on the right: a NON BELIEVER
the face of a defeated man, unable 2 get close to his idol this time
I'm really pleased with the amount of interest I'm getting for these photos of monites - I hope one day I'll be acknowledged for my outstanding investigative journalism into this. I'll keep searching for more photos just for you guys, thanks!!

2 comments: